Well I bought myself a cheap early "Christmas gift"! I had a window bird feeder a while ago that my mother in law had bought me and paid quite a bit for it way back when.....needless to say it fell apart and that was the end of it. I am shopping in Wal-Mart the other day and out of the corner of my eye I see one......! For only 3 bucks I figured why not try it out. Didn't take the birds long to find it. I have to get them use to me watching them though......they kind of freak out when I walk in the kitchen. Anyway, maybe a sign of old age but I do love to watch the silly birds eat. At least this one the squirrel can' steal the seeds! Hopefully will get better pictures as the winter progresses!
Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Friday, December 5, 2008
Bird feeder
Well I bought myself a cheap early "Christmas gift"! I had a window bird feeder a while ago that my mother in law had bought me and paid quite a bit for it way back when.....needless to say it fell apart and that was the end of it. I am shopping in Wal-Mart the other day and out of the corner of my eye I see one......! For only 3 bucks I figured why not try it out. Didn't take the birds long to find it. I have to get them use to me watching them though......they kind of freak out when I walk in the kitchen. Anyway, maybe a sign of old age but I do love to watch the silly birds eat. At least this one the squirrel can' steal the seeds! Hopefully will get better pictures as the winter progresses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment