alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5434817057286833378" /
Last weekend was the Mac Ball. It is hosted by the Military Affairs which is 50% military and 50% civilian. The civilian part always throws the formal affair. First we meet at a host family for cocktails then we move to the country club for the dinner.
I had never attended one before so was excited for this one. Denise and Steve were our sponsors so that was extremely nice. The dinner was great, afterwards we drove up to see all the renovations that have been completed on Denise and Steve's home and then it was early to home as the base is going through a big inspection. I am not sure Lloyd has slept much in the last few weeks so we opted to head home.
It was good to get out, get dressed up. I never wear my hair up but decided to try something different. Here are a couple of pictures and of the home we got to visit. It was beautiful but very modern. Mr. Oswood is an architect and designed and built the home.
No comments:
Post a Comment