We are in our last year here at Malmstorm and I know this year will go very quickly. We have been planning a boat ride with the Riggins for almost 2 years. Seems like something always gets in the way. So with little to no planning we got Lloyd to take the day off from work and just went.
It was an amazing day, hot, sunny and perfect to be out on the water. I actually did get a picture of an Eagle, not perfect still looking for perfect bald eagle picture! We went through the gates of the mountains on Holter Lake and the Missouri River. This brought back memories of our first assignment here as we had friends that had a camp out here. I did remember which house it was and was in awe at how many houses had been built out there.
There is now a restaurant, which is boat only access. We stopped for lunch after about an hour or so of boating. Food was good but they were busy and a little bit overwhelmed at the amount of business......so needless to say our order was forgotten but we did get a free meal out of the deal. After lunch it was time to head back........now I have the itch to go exploring Montana again. Last year we only got out once so I am hoping to do a little bit more this year.
As always lots more pictures on Facebook!
No comments:
Post a Comment