Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Count Down to Move?


I have so much I want to say, vent, express or how ever you want to say it but I can't! We are still waiting to hear where we are moving to. We are still waiting to find out whether we have a granddaughter or a grandson. We do have 126 days left in Great Falls. I can say it has felt like 3 years even though it hasn't been quite that long. I can't complain, it has been good while we have been here. It was great to reunite with old friends, it was nice not to have learn my way around as we knew it pretty well from the last time we were here and not a whole lot has changed. For some reason the first 2 years didn't fly by but the last 6 months seemed to have just dissolved. I guess with moving down the street and keeping busy with stuff on base and driving up north to visit the kids time has just flown by. We have a few other things happening as well.....but don't want to jinx anything so once all is official will post the rest. In the meantime, I wanted to update my blog but just have no news to report yet! So until then............here is to spring coming!

No comments: