Monday, July 30, 2007

The end of another CFD




We worked a concession stand Saturday night. Def Leppard was the concert. I had wanted to go to the concert but due to lack of tickets and us planning it out we worked instead. It ended up being a good thing. We were busy in the booth for a while and then we got to see a lot of the concert. Well at least I did.......Lloyd was chating and hanging out. I have never seen so many people at a concert in a small venue before. I think you had to be there to really experiance it. If you click on the concert picture you can get a pretty good idea of the amount of people. It actually didn't rain during the concert which was a good thing as well. I am sad.......it was fun this year doing all the stuff and going so many times. I missed hearing a concert last night to put me to sleep! Oh well until another year.

1 comment:

Bethalow said...

You look so cute working so hard!