Thursday, August 2, 2007

Cancer

As most of you know Cancer has once again invaded our family. My family member who is going through this is handling it much better then me. I didn't feel bad at first, I was postitive this would have good results but it is not. I have asked for prayers and still asking that things will all work out fine. This is going to be a tough 6 or 7 months for everyone in our family. Reading web sites can help or freak you out...........but here is one I found....it explained a few things about why she is having to have chemo where as a lot of people now are not having it. I can't give anyone advise on this horrible disease.....as I won't follow it myself. I will say give it up to GOD.........which truthfully I am trying very hard to do. I have a thousands questions as to why this has to happen again.........and I am hoping they will be answered.

http://www.breastcancer.org/treatment/chemotherapy/who_gets_it.jsp

2 comments:

Bethalow said...

Thanks for sharing this Kim...in my prayers. Good to see you tonight.

val said...

I know that you will be able to handle this anxious time with strength from God. I will continue to pray for you and your family.