Friday, August 31, 2007





Okay, trying to get use to a Mac computer and not finding it as user friendly as they say. Anyway, I am out in NH. Weather is nice. My sister seems to be doing very well. Having some reactions to meds as in keeping her awake and a little jumpy but other then that the healing is going well. She is having little to no pain so she hasn't taken any pain meds.

I went up to Maine last night and caught up with friends from Montana, believe it or not. Their Daughter Juilianne is now working in Brunswick and they were visiting so we got to have a couple of meals together and spend some time getting caught up.

This weekend is going to be busy with friends and my sister has been doing a road race for years that she would not stop doing dispite the circumstances. So Monday morning we will all be working there. I am sure I will have pictures!

Speaking of which my new camera came in......I drove along the beach yesterday and took pictures.......got to love it! I am so happy with how the pictures are turning out. WIll post more in the next few days if I can figure out this MAC!

1 comment:

Logisticus Maximus said...

yeah for Montana People.

Macs really are great Kim, give them a chance!!! I'm converted!!!

Danette