


Josh Gracin did a free concert for the military at our base last night. It was great. We got to see him last year and enjoyed the show but this was a much smaller venue. In the first few minutes he threw out a "T-Shirt" and I got it thanks to a little help from Yvonne and I was quite excited until I opened it up and it was a little kids shirt, so Blake got it and I was happy to give it to him. Col. Morgan presented him with a blanket that had FE Warren AFB on it. Afterwards Kimberly invited the band over and we got to meet the guys.......well a few of them......Josh went running and not sure where a couple of the others went but we met Tripper, Tony and Mike, all guitar players. We raided the freezers and managed to throw together some chicken nuggets, pizza, spinach dip and french fries which the guys ate and thanked us for being so nice. We had a great time, thanks to Kimberly for inviting them! The pictures are Col. Morgan and Josh, Blake and I, The "Alley Gals" and Tripper and finally me and Mike! Thanks for a great concert. They were off to Omaha to do a concert there tonight............Good luck guys! In case you didn't know Josh was an American Idol contestant a couple of years ago. He was the Marine!
No comments:
Post a Comment