Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Party number 1





Vance and Kimberly out did themselves this past weekend. Four Turkeys, 2 hams and who knows how many pounds of potatos.......they made the whole meal and then served about 80 people. The whole house was turned into one big resturant and bar for the evening. Christine, Stephanie and myself all got to be bar tenders.....even though I can not mix drink to save my soul........I handed the ingrediants and they did the mixing.

Despite having my cold........the coconut rum seemed to control my coughing.....something that cough syurp is not doing. I think the party went into the early morning but due to my cold I left at midnight. It was a great time and what a way to start off the holidays! Cheers to the Spath's for making their home a fun place to be and for including our loop!

Tonight we had an ornament exchange at Cheryl Stanleys.....it was nice and cozy and I love my ornament! Wednesday night is our spouses from our squadron and we are doing a gift exchange as well as enjoying some fattening finger food. Monday night is Wine Clubs Christmas Party, Tuesday is the spouses club party, Thursday is Bunko and Friday is our squadrons party.......then Saturday is the Wing party! By then I should be partied out!.........Wish me good luck in getting rid of this cold....oh yeah cookie drive is also Tuesday!

1 comment:

Bethalow said...

I'm so sad I'm missing out on it all- I have no parties this year... :(