Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years!
"Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever."
Psalm 23:5-6
Sunday, December 9, 2007
snow and more snow
After 2 days of snow the sun has finally come out and boy is it pretty. Drove around town this morning taking some pictures......I took around 50! All so pretty here is just a sample......love the one of the church.
Love the pics... you know I did the same thing on Sunday but I didn't take nearly that many. Did you do downtown Cheyenne? Any chance you want to share some of your shots :)??
2 comments:
Love the pics... you know I did the same thing on Sunday but I didn't take nearly that many. Did you do downtown Cheyenne? Any chance you want to share some of your shots :)??
Nice work Kim!
Post a Comment