


Lloyd was down in the springs reffing hockey......so at the last minute I decided to go and give up bowling and do my church stuff on Saturday. He had a suite at Embassy Suites which was nice but since his room was a freebie it was a smoking room which really did stink!! Can't complain too much though.....they have an incredible breakfast for free and a happy hour in the evenings. I just took my body spray and everytime we walked in the hotel room I would spray. My clothes even smell though....amazing how the oder just invades everything. Of course I went shopping. Bought a lot and I mean a lot of material. I am going to make 2 surprise quilts this weekend and hope to get them off to Tana before next week. I am running out days before she starts packing! On Saturday morning it was off to Cheyenne for the big wine tasting party on base. Which was great and I have pictures to be posted soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment