
My sister called me last week and asked if I would go on a cruise with her and her family.....it is a room with 4 beds.....so there was room for one more......I get a bunk bed......that alone is going to be worth a picture! Anyway, as of about 3 minutes ago it is all confirmed. I leave for Florida April 18th. I happened to drop into Dillards today and got 4 very nice formal tops to wear all of them were 20 bucks! I have to pick 2 for the cruise and the rest will be for military events which I seem to have a few to attend. I figure I have 2 months to try and loose a little weight as well.........I love to cruise and it has been 2 years since we went last......a little disapointed Lloyd won't be there but I will have my nephew to keep me busy! Can you tell I am excited.....can't wait! 60 days and counting!
3 comments:
Where are ya cruising to?? Sounds like soooo fun!! :)
Can't wait to see pics! :)
You are so blessed! I want to come too! Someday I'll go on a cruise. Even the girls want to do a Disney cruise!
Going to the western Caribbean. Will be hanging out with my nephew a lot....but I am going to take one day and do what I want to. I already bought new outfits! Dillards had 75% off!
Post a Comment