Well it is finally over....another year and another auction. This was the 3rd one in as many years for me. When we were stationed here at Malmstorm 16 years ago we had the auctions.......and it has continued every year since. All the money is for charity purposes. Most will go to Scholarships for dependents of Military Members but some is also given away to local charities through out the community. This year after expenses it looks like they raised right around $11,000. I hope to have an exact figure soon. In any case here are some pictures of the fun and some of the auction items. I donated another quilt and my neighbors bought it so I was happy! We are already thinking about next years auction........it should be in November. We(as in Lloyd and I) got a weekend in Great Falls.......Dinner, hotel room and even a night at the doggie hotel for Jessie and Charlie.........Can't wait to take advantage of our fun night in town. We had a lot of people from the community attend as well, including our friends Denise and Steve.
Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Malmstorm Spouses Club Auction 2008
Well it is finally over....another year and another auction. This was the 3rd one in as many years for me. When we were stationed here at Malmstorm 16 years ago we had the auctions.......and it has continued every year since. All the money is for charity purposes. Most will go to Scholarships for dependents of Military Members but some is also given away to local charities through out the community. This year after expenses it looks like they raised right around $11,000. I hope to have an exact figure soon. In any case here are some pictures of the fun and some of the auction items. I donated another quilt and my neighbors bought it so I was happy! We are already thinking about next years auction........it should be in November. We(as in Lloyd and I) got a weekend in Great Falls.......Dinner, hotel room and even a night at the doggie hotel for Jessie and Charlie.........Can't wait to take advantage of our fun night in town. We had a lot of people from the community attend as well, including our friends Denise and Steve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment