My newest quilt....this is the one that I started back in Cheyenne. It was a block of the month but you could finish them early. I started off with a boom then with moving I kind of forgot about it. While I was back in Cheyenne I saw Michelle's and Missy's and I got the urge to finish mine.......we all did the same quilt just differnt fabrics....and boy did they turn out diffent........Mine is the cream colored with red, purple and greens and Michelles is the green and red one. I wish I had a picture of Missys as well........well here they are!
Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Thursday, March 5, 2009
My newest quilt project.......
My newest quilt....this is the one that I started back in Cheyenne. It was a block of the month but you could finish them early. I started off with a boom then with moving I kind of forgot about it. While I was back in Cheyenne I saw Michelle's and Missy's and I got the urge to finish mine.......we all did the same quilt just differnt fabrics....and boy did they turn out diffent........Mine is the cream colored with red, purple and greens and Michelles is the green and red one. I wish I had a picture of Missys as well........well here they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment