Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years!
"Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever."
Psalm 23:5-6
Monday, March 23, 2009
Another quilt top......
I decided that as long as it was a dark gloomy day......well the sun did finally come out this afternoon....I would finally finish up a quilt I started a couple of months ago......so here it is!
That is Gorgeous! Congratulations! Hoepfully we will have sunny days the rest of the week! last week was so nice! :o) I hope you have a Great week! I will see you saturday! :o)
1 comment:
That is Gorgeous! Congratulations! Hoepfully we will have sunny days the rest of the week! last week was so nice! :o) I hope you have a Great week! I will see you saturday! :o)
Post a Comment