The Wine and Food Festival has been going on for 29 years. I didn't know what to expect but I really wanted a night out. So I got tickets for the Adkins and us and we went......Lloyd was not really excited about the whole thing but in the end I think he had more fun then anyone!
There was a ton of food from local restaurant's and also from Albertsons. They also had "Beer and Wine" and a live band for dancing late into the evening. The place was nicely decorated and there was a lot of people there. I tried getting a room for the evening but I guess they sell out well before the event.
I think a good portion of the town showed up for the event but there was elbow room and they did add more tables when the wine tasting ended. We even ran into people we knew from 1991 and had lost touch with.
I am already thinking about next year and getting a group together to go and stay the night. Have to say I was impressed Great Falls!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys are staying busy!!! Love all the pictures that you take Kim..both her and on facebook.
That looks like Tons of fun! I am surprised Great Falls puts on something like that. I have never even heard of it! I am glad you guys had fun though! Cute Pictures! :o)
Post a Comment