Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Home





So last weekend was the big move. Jason, Lloyd and 2 guys from Loyd's work came over and helped us move. It was amazing what those guys did. I mostly stayed out of the way and tried to put away stuff as they brought it over. Of course I didn't keep up real well.....so there is still some stuff to be put away but over all I have to say not bad. Even the garage is not as full as we first thought it would be. Hopefully by next weekend and some organizing we will have that set. One nice thing is no unpacking of boxes. I hate boxes........so by us doing ourselves that meant no boxes!

The new house is great. Living space is nice, storage space not so nice but guess what it makes you downsize. No hoarding allowed! We have pictures to hang and still some organizing to do but I am quite happy. A few pictures of the downstairs.

No comments: