When you live in Great Falls getting all dressed up for an event doesn't happen a whole lot.....so when there is an Air Force Ball and the chance to get dolled up you take advantage of it.
This year was a little different as Lloyd was the POC(point of contact)hence in charge of the ball. So he was very busy planning and organizing people for this event. Needless to say it wasn't a couple thing for me but that was okay.......I took pictures and we had a hotel room for the night. There were a lot of glitches along the way but in the end I thought it was a great ball. It was held at the Best Western(Heritage Inn)again and they always do a nice job. The room was beautiful, the food was good and if I can read peoples thoughts through pictures I would say they enjoyed themselves.
I got to take pictures of everyone as they entered the ball. Just so if people wanted a picture at no cost they can access it through facebook or through a share file on the base. It was fun.....and I got to meet so many young airmen. I think they all really enjoyed themselves. Towards the end of the night I ran into a few outside and we just started taking some fun pictures. Even a mom and dad were there and I got to take their pictures too!
After it was all over, we sat around with a couple of friends until wee into the night. Here are just a few pictures a lot more on facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment