Halloween with no snow in Montana is not the normal well at least when we lived here before. For some reason fall has been the best time of year the last couple. Winters have been long and summer cool but once fall comes it has been really nice. Is this Global Warming? Well I really have no idea but when you live up here to have 50 degree weather on Halloween I would say most of us are very grateful.
Living on base there is always a lot of trick or treaters so it is fun to hand out the candy and then go for a walk around the base. There is always a lot o happening, and this year was no different. Our housing is very spread out so there is a hay ride to take you all over the base to all the houses........I saw huge pillow cases full of candy! Over at the base commanders home they give away hot dogs.....Last year our dog Charlie overdoses on them.......this year by the time we got over there no more hot dogs.......they ran out!
So Halloween falling on a Sunday didn't seem to stop the kids from being out. I mean it was warm and people had lots of candy to be given out so it would be silly to be inside. Here are just a few pictures of the fun. Even with no kids I love giving out the candy!
No comments:
Post a Comment