One of the best things about the Holidays is the get togethers. I love all the parties and festivities. I know there is always a lot...and some weeks it is back to back nights but to me it is the best time of the year.
Not living close to family makes you have change your traditions. Just when you think you have it all figured out the kids move away and then it time to readjust again.
This year will be a year alone for Christmas. Jason and Amanda are off to Nebraska so that leaves just Lloyd and I. We are planning on spending Christmas morning with Gigi and her kids as Tony is gone and they are staying home this Christmas.
So that makes these parties even more important to me. It is getting out, celebrating with friends and making some memories. I have like 9 this year so there will be lots of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment