Friday, March 11, 2011

From me to them.................



Not too long ago it seems life was all about me. Thirty years ago when Lloyd and I got married it was then all about us. Three years later Jason was born and life changed for good. It became all about him.

We were always worried about his education, his sports, his health and his happiness.

I think about all the milestones in my life and other then marriage the things I value the most is about my son. Here are just some of the high lights:

The day he learned to walk, only 9 months old he was walking and learned really quickly how to get out of a crib.

The first time he brought home is report card and how well he did.

The first time he made a competitive hockey game.

When he scored a hat trick during a AAA Hockey Game during playoffs.

When he turned 18

When he graduated from high school

When he graduated from College

When he married Amanda

When he became a Dad.

Yesterday my son had a son........on this day his life will be changed forever. It is also one of the days when I am most proud of my Son and his wife.

Here is a picture of my son and now his son.......they look very much a like and yet different.

I am so proud of my Jason and seeing him around his son is pretty amazing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks mom! Never saw this until today.