
So I have less then 24 hours until packers arrive. What I am doing, writing on my blog. If we were going to take all of our stuff it would be an easy move, however I chose to leave half our stuff behind......I mean we are only going to be there for only a year! Why lug a bunch of stuff I barely look at now let alone never unpack for yet another year! If I was a more organized person I would have gotten rid of a lot of the stuff we are storing. I do have a lot of towels, sheets and dishes! I keep thinking I am going to have a lot of people staying with us.....never happens....then I keep thinking we are going to be entertaining a lot.....well that has happened but probably not as much as maybe I would like or think I would like. So all this "STUFF" is headed to be put in boxes and stored for about 13 months! Will I miss it, I would say probably not. Will I give it away when it arrives in a few months at our next location? I am hoping I will.....well at least some of it!
Moving has been good for getting rid of stuff.......I would hate to think of what we would have if we had stayed put for the last 31 years! How ever the moving is so getting old. We just moved down the street 9 months ago, now we are packing up to move across the country, then in less then a year we are packing up again to move to parts unknown!
I have friends who love to move, they get the itch about every 2 years. I just don't get them. I hate leaving behind friends, familiar streets, my stores for shopping that quite frankly 2 years ago I would have argued with this statment! I really like this house and truthfully I like Great Falls.
Well I guess time to do something productive now that I have had some time to vent.
No comments:
Post a Comment