Monday, October 29, 2007

Colorado Springs for the day.



Well this morning me and Lloyd and the 2 dogs went for a drive to the springs. Of course Lloyd had to work and I am getting to play. I have to watch the temps though with the beagles. Suppose to get close to 80 degrees today. I need to search out a camera shop and get a new lens cover for my camera....somewhere between Omaha and Wyoming it was lost. Also want to look at getting an attached flash. Over all very happy with the camera but still need more light sometimes inside which I discovered at the wedding.

Speaking of wedding.......thanks to "Facebook" I have gotten a lot more wedding pictures from friends and now new family. I have to post a couple of them because they are great pictures. I know you will all probably be sick of wedding pictures soon....but I can't seem to get enough.

Hopefully today will be able to find something interesting to photograph as well.

1 comment:

The Millers said...

The more pictures the better right? Those are great! Now to think of the scrapbooking!!