Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Wine tasting at the club.
Okay I don't have any pictures but sure wish I did. The club on base had a very nice wine tasting tonight. They had 16 different wines including 4 from the colorado winery in Grand Junction which was a nice surprise. The food that was layed out was all wonderful. Truly we were all impressed. Too bad there wasn't more people there tonight! Cheers to a good job for the Trails End Club! Also congrats to Melanie for winning the trip........................I am going to scout a picture so I can post it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment