Tuesday, January 15, 2008

53 people playing Bunko?




Tonight for our spouses group we had one big "Bunko" game. I think I counted 53 people and that is a good turn out. We also had quite few guests and the focus was deployed spouses. I have to say for as many people as we had it went very smooth. As you can see no pictures of me.......so I did not win......but we had new faces and a good time! Enjoy.......PS Tami there you are!

2 comments:

The Millers said...

Hayden and I went to Pajama Bunko last night. The OSC and ESC did a joint night, and I don't think we had that many people!
We didn't win either. I did get Even STeven, or On the Fence whatever you call it...
Enjoyed the pics!

momto2boys said...

Loved that boa!! :) I love the pics... your blog always makes me smile!