Today was a day spent driving around a woman from our church. She is 93 years old! She is in great health and great spirits except she needs rides to and from places. She gave up her license when she was 90. I got her to the doctor around 9:45 and then we went to lunch and out to do some grocery shopping. She kind of reminds me of my Grandmother. Sharp as a tack and a love of life and God. We had lunch and had a good conversation as she can still hear quite well. I just love to talk to her and learn about her history. Living to be that old and still be mobile is the key. May she have many more strong years and may I have the opportunity to drive her around a little bit more.
My friend is the one on the left looking at the picture. The other 2 ladies help drive her places and are also great women to be around.
3 comments:
I remember her- just not the name!
I remember her- just not the name!
Post a Comment