


Today I hung out with Susan all day. We had lunch went shopping and she helped me pick out some material for a quilt for a friend. Later in the evening we got together with Martha and Tammy for Mah Jongg! I also got to see Tammy's new big beautiful house along with her custom made quilt room! It was really amazing and I was happy I didn't forget how to play Mah Jongg. Oh how I miss this place. Seems like home. I also learned that not only is Susan going to be a "Grandma" so is Carol. Let me tell you these ladies don't look old enough to be a "grandma" either. However their kids are my kids age so I guess we are all old enough. I can't wait until it is me buying baby gifts. Tomorrow is some more lunch and then hopefully Amanda and I will get a pedicure. More fun to be had!
No comments:
Post a Comment