Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am asking "Why"?

Today is just a little blog on why terrrible things have to happen to wonderful, caring, loving people? My sister still has not been given a reason as to why she is feeling so lousy! They have just ruled out certain things and have not ruled out others. Right now she is going through more tests and is waiting the results for Lyme disease. She also has a couple of neighbors going through similar things so of course this seems like a logical thing......of course they are not ruling out MS either.

My friend Toni is continuing her chemo treatments. Each one tends to be a little more difficult but she seems to be doing okay through it all. Being a Pastors wife she is very strong in her faith and I know that goes along away.

Then last week we learned that another lady from our church is very ill with Pancreatic cancer. She is only in her mid 60's and was feeling great......she has been my friends Earlene's driver for a few a years. She went to the hospital because she thought she had some stomache flu.......they ran some tests and said she had 3 months to live. It is very similar to what my dad experianced except he had symtoms for several years before they found it. This disease is probably one the worst you can get. Very painful, uncurable and just plain unfair. I watched my dad suffer so bad for 10 months I can only Pray that Jean will not have to suffer. They have refered her to hospice and is doing well. She is at home and her small group from chruch has been to see her.

These 3 women all different and all very special are going through so much right now. I ask for prayers for health and a diagnoises for my sister, for Toni after all these treatments she will be clear of this miserable cancer, and for Jean that her time here on earth will be good and with very little suffering. If you knew these ladies you would know how great they are and how unfair it seems for them to be the ones to be sick. I hope someday someone far greater then me will give the answers in the meantime I can only relay on my faith that God has a plan and it is for the right reasons.

No comments: