Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our "Greek Dinner"


We had been waiting since March 1st for our dinner we had bought at the Basket Auction on base. It took a bit to get us all together on one night that worked for all of us as well as the hosts! In the end it was worth the wait. We had very good Greek food, wine and ouzo! I will say the food was wonderful.......not so on the ouzo but that is my opinion. I need to get all the proper names of all the food we had so I can publish them and spell them correctly but it was very good. So good we could barely walk out of the house. We also had a great time touring the house that had been totally remolded and and then a huge addition added on. Very beautiful home and very nice people. In all it was a great evening.

No comments: