
In the next couple of weeks things will be happening! I wonder what is in store for us! We will hear if we are moving soon.....where and when are still in the air! I know things are not heading in the direction I may want them to but I have to keep in mind what I want in life and what is the path God has chosen for me may be very different! Pray I can handle all the changes with grace........I will let you know what is happening when we find out......I just need a few of my friends to pray for me, my family and my sanity! Thanking you in advance! I picked this picture because I guess it shows my confusion...even though I am a bit embarassed by it!
1 comment:
Loved the pic! So you may be changing zip codes huh? I hate the waiting part!
Post a Comment