Monday, October 13, 2008

and they are off.............





Our weekend ended about 2:30PM today.......after a fun night it was decided that it was better to sleep in and only drive to Billings. I was quite happy as that gave me a few more hours with my friends.

I had made a quilt for Yvonne's birthday way back in March. I had it all pieced but not quilted. Tana got it quilted long before she left for Alabama but I just could not get the binding on it. Finally knowing she was coming up here I got it done. I also made Kimberly a fall table runner back at Thanksgiving of last year! Well pretty much the same thing I just didn't sit down and get the binding on it. With Thanksgiving fast approching I got it finished as well and was able to finally give them away.

After they had driven away.....I found a necklace left behind with a birthday card for me from them. I love it.........thanks Friends! I miss you already! Can't wait until we all be together again.

No comments: