Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Basket Auction




Today was spent trying to organize a whole bunch of stuff for another basket auction. We hold it here in November which will be different.......I am so use to having it in March. We started off pretty slow with donations but thanks to a few very persistent people in our group the donations started pouring in. I think the basket are quite nice and some are very unusual. I am going to do another quilt. Tried to get some feed back from others as to which one to use but not sure we decided anything other then one will be included. I guess I better decide and get binding on one as the auction is only a couple of weeks away. I have included a couple of pictures of all the organizing. By next week we will have them all in cellophane and ready to be photographed. FUN FUN FUN!

No comments: