Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Saturday, December 5, 2009
So much and so behind........
I usually try and post pictures on my blog when I post pictures on Facebook but have gotten behind. So hopefully tonight after our holiday party in a Blizzard will be able to get everything posted. Christmas is tough so many highs and lows for me. We have been away from family for almost 17 years now and with Jason being gone as it gets a little depressing. Of course there is always stuff happening on the base that keeps me busy and allows me to forget for a short time. Look for a lot of pictures later on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment