Sunday, August 8, 2010

2010 Montana State Fair Concerts







There are a lot of great deals in the town of Great Falls, you just have to look for them. There are also things to do......once again look for them! This past week was the "State Fair". Now when you say Fair, I have to say it really doesn't excite me a whole lot. When I was kid we went to fairs all over the state of the NH because my mom loved them! Once we moved west we found fairs are the place to see concerts. The price is right and you can usually get pretty close to the action. When we lived her before we went the concerts and really enjoyed them. So I was looking forward once again to the concerts this year.

It was a little bit more expensive this year, but I got better seats. They threw in some food coupons as well that I was trying to use last night at the last minute! We had the same seats for all the concerts except one which was outside at the rodeo. It was a pretty different line up.....a little bit for everyone. From Styx to LifeHouse to Clay Walker and Leanne Rimes with the symphony!

For 7 nights I got to go. Lloyd actually managed to go to everyone but Styx. If you are ever stationed up here in Great Falls and looking for something to do....this is well worth the $100 bucks spent for 7 concerts!

No comments: