

Taking a break from my 3 weeks of being behind in my Bible study to help me absorb all the information so far. Anyway, cleaned up my room and changed the bed and out came the flannel sheets. The one thing I love about fall is the cool evenings. The days have been nice but the nights are once again getting chilly. Some nights the heat has come on even though we still haven't had a killing frost. Looking forward to snuggling under the soft flannel sheets again....as you can see the cats are. I even had all the candles burning today a sure sign of winter coming. Now just to get the fireplace lit and enjoy evenings sitting close to it. That was one thing we missed the last couple of years was the fireplace. Makes me want to go and make a cup of apple cider. I have spent an entire week piecing 3 table runners and finally have them done. Here is a sneak peak before they get quilted. I got most of the material up in Canada over a year ago. I am quite pleased with how they turned out.
2 comments:
Beautiful Kim! I still think I need to comission you to make a quilt for us- you are so talented!!!
Great job!! I already have my fireplace going... makes it soooo cozy!!
Post a Comment