

We have a little friend visiting us. His name is Charlie. His family is moving to Boston Mass. and she is having trouble finding a place to live with Charlie. She also feels she will be working a lot of hours and won't be able to care for him the way she should. So Charlie is here seeing if he would like to make this home. So far he sure seems like he is ready to stay. I am not sure his owner is ready to leave him though. We will see what she decides. I think he is going to spend the week here and then go home for a bit......and then maybe come back........we will see. In the meantime Jessie has someone to play with.......and my neighbors kids love to come over and pat him and take him for a run. He is about 5 years old so perfect for me.......really don't want to train a puppy! He also loves to run so Lloyd could take hime running sometimes. Keep in touch to see what happens!
2 comments:
Kim! Charlie is so cute! I hope he gets to stay!
me too!
Post a Comment