Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to me.........




Yesterday was another birthday. It started off pretty ordinary. Seemed like I was alone all day and by early afternoon I was feeling sorry for myself. Anyway, around 7 all the neighbors showed up and gave me a surprise birthday. Thanks everyone for all the gifts but most importantly for the friendship.

4 comments:

AllisonJ said...

Happy late Birthday!!!!

I love your blog, the pictures look great AND I like the commentary.

huge hugs

-A.J.

The Millers said...

I hope you received my card- even though it had the wrong zip code!

We found out with fall comes the need for warm clothes, of which the girls have none! We go out and buy some and it hits the hi 80's again!

Beautiful birthday and leaves!

Bethalow said...

I am sorry we couldn't celebrate with you! Hope you had a GREAT birthday! Miss you!!

momto2boys said...

Happy belated birthday!!! :) Looks like you had a blast!