Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Friday, April 25, 2008
Bags are packed....
Well the last night of the cruise and we are packed and the suitcases have already been loaded to the bottom of the ship. Tomorrow we are taking a tour of the everglades of Miami.....should be fun! Then it is off to the airport and to Denver for one of fun with Christine and Yvonne. I hear there is more snow in Wyoming I am hoping they are wrong!!!!!! I didn't pack one piece of warm clothing! It was a great Cruise and I would go again with this cruise line. Despite the one problem at the beginning the rest went smooth. Pictures are coming.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment