Okay Day 2 on the "Largest Cruise Ship" " "The Liberty of the Sea"(Royal Caribben) So far pretty good. I have to say comparing cruise lines I do like Princess better this far. We had some problems yesterday with our cabin locking us out. Took the guy about 30 minutes to come down to let us in and then he had trouble. By the time we got in we had missed our dinner reservation so it was the buffet again.......it seemed no one really thought we had problem.........oh well not much we can do....can't leave!
This morning things are better. Ryan climbed the rock wall. I have pictures but will have to wait. I tried to sit by the pool but there is not one seat to be had. SO here I am on the internet at 50 cents a minute!!!!
Tomorrow is the Island of Haiti with an all day beach day. I am going to reserve a float and a chair this time!!!!! Until I can upload some pictures.....will continue with my ideas about cruising and which way I think is the best!!!!!
I guess I sound like I am complaining, actually not....glad to be away and enjoy some sunshine........until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment