Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Friday, April 11, 2008
Sunny Days and fun........
We have continued to hit the strip and shop and going out to eat! I met up an old friend from Great Falls. The last time I saw her she was 8 months pregnant! Her daughter is now 11! We had a good talk catching up and then had fun winning money at the local casino. We both walked out with money. Of course in vegas if you don't win "Real" high winnings you end up loosing it. After last night I am back to even........glad it is only pennies I am playing with. Tonight maybe we will catch a show.......we did spend one day out at Hoover Dam which was amazing. Can't wait to post a couple of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment