Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Bon Voyage...............
Florida here I come........I set sail for the Western Caribbean on Saturday. My flight leaves for Fort Lauderdale tomorrow morning........I can't wait for the warm weather and just being on a cruise again. Hard to believe 3 years have passed since the last one and 10 years since my trip to Alaska. The goal is do one a cruise a year........I hope we can do it soon! Until then time with my sister will be nice. Hopefully will be able to upload a picture or 2 as we go. Enjoy the spring weather, while I hopefully will be enjoying summer weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a blast Kim!!!!
Post a Comment