Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fun Stuff





We had been planning a "Sex in the City" movie night probably for about a month. At first it was just going to the movie and getting dressed up and would be like 6 of us. Then we realized it was Becky's birthday and we decided to roll it all into one big night. Before we knew it we had 8 people, a limo and reservations at a French Restaurant in Fort Collins.

I was more excited about just hanging out with friends and being in the limo then the movie but have to say the movie surprised me. For those that have seen the movie you know everything was wrapped up in one big happy bow! That really wasn't what I thought was going to happen even though that is what I wanted to take place! I guess all the messages they sent from the TV show wasn't really want we as the public wanted. In the end it was marriage and children and happily ever afters.

As for the rest of the evening it was great......the restaurant was wonderful, the limo and our driver Kevin couldn't have been better and then we had a small birthday party for Becky when we arrived back at home.

If anyone is looking for a fun girls night out......I think we might have topped ourselves.

No comments: