Sunday, July 13, 2008

Coranation Ball




The Frontier Days kick off party was last night. Hard to believe a year has gone by so quickly. Seems like a few days ago we were on the porch getting ready to head to the "Corn Ball" and trying to convince Vance to go with us.....well this year there was no convincing he was more then ready to go. We also had Kimberly and K.C. with us this year. It was a good night......."Out Back" catered the event and did a great job....the steaks were amazing and the shrimp appetizers were also very good. There was also a live band for dancing afterwards and as usual we shut the place down.

I am greatful for this one last "Frontier Days" it is always a fun time in Cheyenne. I am looking forward to pancake breakfasts and the concerts next week.

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

Love the pics!!! Happy CFD to ya'll!

Buzzilinear said...

I think coronation is spelled wrong?