Sunday, July 27, 2008

Final Day of CFD




The end of yet another year at CFD. We decided to head over the rodeo and give up organzing some boxes for a much better time. We got there pretty early in the day and found the Flints and stayed until the end. I took over 200 pictures of cowboys and their horses and cows. The one picture of the bull rider was great and the bull was named after our neighbor......Col Gary Pond. He was also the winning ride today. This year was a great fun.....I am greatful for one more year....afterwards we went to Outback with Pastor Crocker and Toni and had a wonderful dinner and a long conversation. I will miss them terribly. One good thing is I still have my quilt to give to her so I know we will connect next week for one more time.

Tuesday we are off to Omaha for time with Jason and Amanda and then back up to the river for a Wagner family reunion.......looking forward to lounging by the river.

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

Love the pics!! Looks like you enjoyed your CFD fun!