Travel about 500 miles northeast of here and you find some very beautiful country hidden along the Missouri river. Amanda's family is very fortunate to have found it long before river front property became the thing to have. They have 3 family trailers all together in an incredible setting. They all have boats and spend most weekends up there. I have gotten up twice and Lloyd finally got a chance to experience the fun. He went tubing and it was tough to get him off the jet ski. I just hung out and went for a couple of boat rides. We were only there for a couple of days but it was fun. We head back up in August for a few days as well. Maybe this time I will get to ride on the toys!
Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Monday, July 7, 2008
Relaxing weekend.....
Travel about 500 miles northeast of here and you find some very beautiful country hidden along the Missouri river. Amanda's family is very fortunate to have found it long before river front property became the thing to have. They have 3 family trailers all together in an incredible setting. They all have boats and spend most weekends up there. I have gotten up twice and Lloyd finally got a chance to experience the fun. He went tubing and it was tough to get him off the jet ski. I just hung out and went for a couple of boat rides. We were only there for a couple of days but it was fun. We head back up in August for a few days as well. Maybe this time I will get to ride on the toys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks like a great time!!!
Post a Comment