Saturday, August 16, 2008

Still unpacking........

No Internet yet......on Tuesday hopefully! So I have to drive about 20 minutes to the local coffee shop to keep in touch. They also have limited hours but I am not complaining if I can get online at some point during the day.

We have the kitchen completed. I even have 2 empty cupboards that I am sure in time will have things in it. We also have the back patio all put together now that we found an umbrella on sale at Home Depot. Last night we cooked outside and tonight that is the plan as well. It is very nice in the back yard but boy I am missing friends to share it with!

Tomorrow the master bedroom will be the goal as we need to hook up the washer and dryer and do some laundry. I have managed to box up a ton of glasses and coffee cups and nick knacks that I think will find a new home at a local thrift shop. For now though Lloyd wants me to keep them stored before I give them all away......I feel them flying away soon though.......actually feels good to get rid of more stuff!

Anyway, I will post some pictures tomorrow of our accomplishments. Lloyd actually starts his job on Monday. We are either going to a movie tonight or there is a free Christian concert tonight at the baseball field......I guess we will decide soon what the plan will be.....but unpacking is done for now!

No comments: