Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where we live now...........




Okay here are a couple of pictures of the house.....a little bit different from Cheyenne.........Charlie is the happiest of all of us. He has his fenced in back yard and loves it. He also knows where we keep the milk bones already. Hopefully by Monday I will have some stuff unpacked and maybe it will start feeling like home.

I did get into town today and stopped by some old friends who I haven't done the best job keeping in touch with. I surprised them by saying I lived here....they thought I was just passing through.......We have already started making plans for coffee dates and lunch.

Tomorrow I have a pro and con list that is actually quite funny......will have to post it later. In the meantime enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Ellyn said...

Yum, Mackenzie River! You'll have to try Five Loaves Bakery (if you haven't already). It's not too far off base on 2nd. They have WONDERFUL scones and is owned by a very nice Christian family.

KIM said...

Thanks I did not know about that place....not much has changed but we did eat at Tony Rommas the other night and it was great! A lot more choices from when we were here 12 years ago!