More days of cold and rain and drizzle and just not nice out......and adding to my depression! I can't get over how much the sun affects how I feel and what I want to do in a day. Today it took all my energy to climb out of bed.
Yesterday was at least sunny, not warm but at least a little vitamin D shinning down on a us. I managed to get Lola up and running and we looked at pictures from the last year or so and then went to lunch and had coffee and finished with a little grocery shopping......Then Lloyd and I had just couldn't resist going to "Prime Cut" for dinner. It is a restaurant that has been her for years and still manages to survive despite competition. It is very much like the old Bonanza's and Sizzlers.....they also have military appreciation night so for 7 bucks a piece we got to eat a pretty good dinner.......I had chicken and Lloyd had his usual steak!
I guess I am going to drive into town and try to find some curtains for the basement. I am hoping it might make feel a little better to get out of the house. The weather is not going to change so I guess I need to snap out of this or it is going to be a long winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment