

Friday we had a Cowboy dinner so we had a chance to get dressed up again. Pulled out all the Corn Ball gear. It was a great dinner and it was all free!!
Saturday it was up early and off to the Farmers Market where we got a lot of veggies...now we have to eat them! I was amazed at how much it has grown. I think it was almost as large as the one in Omaha.
That night we had the Air Force Ball. They sold 500 tickets and it was huge. They also had Golden Corral be the caterers. We were all a little surprised at how good the food was. It was even served on China! It was also a very inexpensive! General McMahon was the speaker......and afterwards there was dancing. Always fun to get dressed up. As usual a lot more pictures on Facebook.
2 comments:
You look great! Looks like fun! I love to see the familiar faces :)
Hey lady. Lookin' good. Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment