Monday, September 1, 2008

A trip to Shelby Montana



Even though it was cold, raining and just not nice out we had a reason to be happy! My friend Lola came back to the good old state of Montana. We picked her up at the Am track station at about 5 PM. It is an easy drive up there and no not much has changed.........the train arrived and we had an hour in the car to catch up. Once we got to Great Falls we headed out to eat at Tony Roma's and continue our conversation. If you know Lola and I we love to talk....finally Lloyd was like you live here now....time to go home! I am looking forward to coffee and some walks around Gibson Pond.

Tomorrow the sun is suppose to shine.....I sure hope it does.....not sure I can stand one more cloudy rainy day!

No comments: